WHITE PAPER: Improving the informed consent process for improved clinical trial recruitment
From recruitment barrier to participant enabler: Re-thinking informed consent
Informed consent is the foremost consideration of clinical research. But could your current process be partly to blame for inadequate participant recruitment? Could it be time to reassess your approach? If so, you’ll find expert insight and guidance in our latest whitepaper: Improving the informed consent process for improved clinical trial recruitment.
It explores the fundamentals of informed consent processes, clarifies the legislation you need to consider, offers insight into psychology techniques that can enhance your strategy, highlights the biggest issues you may face, and provides guidance on how to create an effective informed consent process.
- Learn about the evolution of the informed consent process
- Be clear on current legislation around informed consent
- Dig deeper into the psychology of informed consent
- Access statistics highlighting challenges in clinical trial recruitment
- Be aware of the issues around the informed consent process
- Understand how to create effective informed consent strategies
Before you download, please provide the following information: